- How Paramount Video Productions [Shotwize Limited / the Company] treats personal information that the Company collects and receives, including information related to your past use of this website. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- The Company collects personal information when you register with this website, and when you use this website.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, address, post code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with this website and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Company collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- This website automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- The Company uses information for the following general purposes: to customise the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Company does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated organisations except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with the Company under confidentiality agreements. These organisations may use your personal information to help the Company communicate with you about offers from the Company and our marketing partners. However, these organisations do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Cookies are small pieces of information that websites send to your computer and store on your hard drive. They are not software – they can’t be programmed or carry computer viruses. Cookies allow us to recognise your computer when you navigate our website (for example so we know what products you have added to your shopping cart). The cookies we use do not indentify you personally and we do not store any personal information in cookies.
By using our website, you implicitly consent to us storing and retrieving cookies, unless you have set your internet browser to stop cookies from being saved on your computer.
If you choose to disable cookies in your browser configuration then you may not be able to use the facilities and services offered by our website.
Further information about cookies, including how to delete or disable them in your browser configuration, can be found on the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your account information at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Newsletter page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the service, such as service announcements, administrative messages, that are considered part of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your account by visiting our Contact Us page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our website.